- 1 Essential Oils March Recipe Box Theme: Mood Support
- 2 Why Simply Earth?
- 3 Simply Earth Essential Oils April Recipe Box Sneak Peek
Essential Oils March Recipe Box Theme: Mood Support
This month’s recipe box is all about mood support! It contains essential oils, supplies, and 6 recipes to support your mood in a toxin-free way. These recipe boxes sell out every month, so sign up today!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I earn a small commission if you make a purchase by clicking on the affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my Disclosure for more details.
✅ If you want to purchase Simply Earth subscription boxes, use my coupon code to get a FREE bonus box and a $40 egift card towards your next subscription box or purchase. My coupon code is “MOMBYDAYFREE”.
Here is what is included in March’s Recipe Box:
1. Cypress Essential Oil 15 ml: A herbaceous, spicy, and fresh scent that calms, purifies, cleans, deodorizes, and balances oily skin.
2. Energy Blend Essential Oil 15 ml: This lovely blend is made up of Eucalyptus, Lemon, and Peppermint Essential Oils. It refreshes and rejuvenates, and it can reduce the appearance of spider veins.
3. Orange Essential Oil 15 ml: This sweet and citrusy oil comes from the fruit peel. It uplifts, provides muscle pain relief, aids digestion, and cleans.
4. Patchouli Essential Oil 15 ml: This earthy and fruity oil calms, improves the appearance of skin, and repels insects.
5. Diffuser Reeds: These natural reeds slowly release essential oils into the air. They are great for adding aroma to small spaces.
6. Lava Beads: The porous material of lava beads absorbs essential oils and helps diffuse them into the air.
7. Aromatherapy Inhaler: For on-the-go aromatherapy support, an inhaler is a great option for quick emotional support.
March’s Recipe Box also includes some wonderful recipes:
- Persevere Roll On: You can apply to pulse points to promote calm, focus, and energy to get the job done.
- Creative Zone Diffuser Blend: This can help break mental blocks and boost creativity. I’m actually diffusing this blend in my office right now!
- It’s Okay to Grieve Diffuser Blend: This will help support you during times of grief.
- Anxiety Relief Inhaler: This inhaler will help to calm your anxiety.
- DIY Lava Rock Diffuser: You can use this diffuser to scent a small space such as a bathroom or office.
- DIY Reed Diffuser: You can use this diffuser to scent a small space such as a bathroom or office.
Why Simply Earth?
Simply Pure Promise
They sell 100% pure essential oils: no artificial fragrances or fillers. Their oils are ethically sourced from small, ethical farms. Every batch is GC/MS tested for purity and composition.
Quality Oils At Affordable Prices
The oils are sold to you directly, no middlemen or upcharges. Their monthly subscription boxes include four full-size, pure essential oils. They also include supplies and 6 recipes tested by their team of aromatherapists. You get all of that for $39!
Simply Earth shares 13% of their profits to organizations who are working to end human trafficking.
Simply Earth Essential Oils April Recipe Box Sneak Peek
Get excited because the theme of next month’s box is Home Detox Box! It will include the following:
- Oils: Clean and Fresh Essential Oil Blend, Tea Tree, Peppermint, and Lemongrass Essential Oils.
- Recipes: Shine spray, gunk remover, beeswax furniture polish, group scrub, happy home diffuser blend, and work better roll-on.
- Extras: 1 oz Spray bottle and bamboo toothbrush.
Things you’ll need at home: vinegar and baking soda.
✅ If you sign up for Simply Earth subscription boxes using my coupon code, then you can get a FREE bonus box and a $40 egift card towards your next subscription box or purchase. My coupon code is “MOMBYDAYFREE”.
✅ You can also purchase individual essential oils and related supplies at Simply Earth.
What are some of your favorite essential oils recipes? Please share in the comments below!